Shanti Volunteer Association Nepal Office (SVA) and Community and Rural Development Society Nepal (CARDSN),a Nuwakot based NGO are currently working in the framework of the project “Strengthening Resilience of Earthquake affected School “Approve by Social Welfare Council in April 2017 with funding from the Government of Japan and peoples of japan on recovery of education in Nuwakot district . For this year we have been working in the Three school of Nuwakot i.e. Jay Buddha Primary School Kispang Rural Municipality-5, Mahendra Primary School Shivapuri Rural Municipality-8 and Sara Swati Primary School Belkot Municipality-10 .
Some pictures of Our Program
- School Handover Ceremony Of Shree Sita Dhama School ,6-Tadi Rural Municipality.
- School Kit and Other Item distribution on Shree Shanti Devi School ,Kakani Rural Municipality
- Awareness training about DRR and Book corner to the SMC and Teacher of our working School.
- Picture of Agreement program between Team SVA, CARDSN, CONTRACTER and SMC at 5-Kispang Rural Municipality.
- Ingurgitation Ceremony at Shree Mahendra Primary School 8-Shivapuri Rural Municipality
- Handover Ceremony at Shree Mahendra Primary School 8, Shivapuri Rural Municipality
- Handover Ceremony at Saraswati Primary School, Belkotgadi Municipality-10, Belkot, Nuwakot.
- Program at Embassy of Japan in Nepal, Project Agreement with Shanti Volunteers Association Nepal.
Teachers’ Training, Strengthening Resilience of Earthquake affected Schools.