Being established in 1997 AD CARDSN has significantly contributed in the economic prosperity and Poverty alleviation of the people living in rural area of Nuwakot and Rasuwa through the partnership with number of national and international organizations. Throughout these 18 years of operation it has conducted various programs those transformed the literacy status of people enriched skills and ultimately changed their living standard.
We supported thousands of family to increase their income level by distributing livestock, improved seeds and agro technologies. It helped to distort vicious cycle of poverty and created a new cycle of income, education and prosperity. Various groups/Society (samuha) created in the leadership of this organization has transformed the gender dynamics of the society to some extent .Females in rural society got wider exposures through Samuha. The participation of female in social, economic and political sphere has increased to some degree through the same exposer. Gender and family related violence have ties have been mainstreamed more than in the past. Although various factors played role of CARDSN in these past two decades cannot be discarded.
The Role of CARDSN In Its Working districts After the devasting Earthquake Of 2015 is Remarkable. We worked with various development partners, Government and civil society to cope with emergency. Currently we are working to support in uplifting the Social economic condition of Earthquake affected communities of working districts.
Projects Implemented BY CARDSN
- Suspension Bridge Construction Project 1998-1999
- Thanapati Goat Raising Project 1998-2000
- Thanapati Agro Economy Implementation Project 2003-2007
- Integrated Youth community development project 2004-2006
- Pipaltar Goat Raising Project 2004-2006
- Nuwakot Intergrated community development project 2006-2008
- Suryamati Community Development 2010-2012
- Women Empowerment Project 2012
- Jalapadevi Community Development 2009-2011
- Single women Empowerment Project 2011
- Local Body grant expenditure Review and community engagement Survey 2013
- Public Hearing Program, 2011
- Local Body Grant expenditure review and community Engagement Survey, 2013
- Literacy program 2013
- Social audit of Health organization 2014
- Earthquake emergency program response program 2015-2016
- Rapid Enterprise and Livelihood Recovery Projects 2015-2016